MCS needs a qualified sales representative to build, maintain and manage client relationships with mid to large organizations in Illinois and beyond. Representative will be selling higher end services such as computer programming to major accounts. These services are high dollar investments with large opportunity for high commission.
We do not currently employ any dedicated sales staff so representative must be self motivated and able to take charge of how we sell our services. A high energy individual with an apatite for constantly increasing commissions is required. Long sales cycles are expected for large projects.
This position includes the following duties and responsibilities:
- Cold calling in person and over the phone
- Identifying and documenting leads in our CRM
- Creating ideas for marketing materials and campaigns
- Interacting with prospects and keeping detailed notes about the sales stage
- Travel to a client’s location including overnight stays if needed
- Carefully listening to client’s technology staff and intelligently relaying information
- Meet sales quotas on a consistent basis
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by executive staff
- 2+ Years experience selling business-to-business
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- Authorization to work in the US without sponsorship
This position will be primarily commission based with draw salary to start and your earning potential will not be limited. Your earnings will be directly related to your success in the field.
- PPO Health Insurance
- Mileage reimbursement or company car depending on travel required
- Monthly draw salary to start
- Company cell phone and laptop